Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Incoming posts ^>^

Working and school have kicked my butt lately, but with the chia-pet brain and rotating brain more ideas have spawned. Need a few days to get them down and with few grammar errors so the Grammar Patrol will be able to read them. (You know who you are, and their might be shirts)

Ran into Gumby at the concert tonight. Played Texas Hold'em while zombies horded the theater, and had coffee with my pilot. Long day but fun.

I've noticed in the required book reading in one of my classes that there are little bits of "me" in them. Guy who lacks the verbal filter and goes out of his way to stand against stereotypes. Another who collects any paper or book with his name on it for safe keeping. (those who have seen my room with know...i like books too!) Women who do beyond what is demanded of them because it is the right thing. (opinion here no calling hubris  on me!) People who look at life differently just because they have the ability and no one else seems to make the attempts. Some who are oblivious to their surroundings, and how their actions could have consequences far beyond what they can see. (no glasses  for close-ups for me) It is a comfort that these types of writers out there. It is also a comfort they I have, not yet, been caught completely on paper.

I HAVE EVADED CAPTURE ONCE AGAIN!  MUHAHAHAHAAHAHA!  ^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment