Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well then...

I've been a bit behind in post because of the dreaded Chi-pet brain! Due to lack of sleep, questionable food quality and amounts, early mornings, late nights, and many other things my brain starts to (what feels like) grow fuzz. I can handle about three days till it starts to effect me in a way I recognize.  Last week tapped my battery because of the Eagles concert...(AWESOME btw...inc post about it soon) and papers that needed to be written. I had to recover, or the auras and cluster headaches would return. I REFUSE to go back on meds that turn me into the equivalent of a mentally challenged zombie.

^Reasons for lack of new posts.

Now dear reader I'd like to hear what YOU...yes you the reader...would like to see more of. More shorties? Longer pieces? More (god forbid) windows to my brain? Photos? Let me know.

I'm going to keep posing thing I like. COMMENT! I'm not just posting for your entertainment! Help a writer out!

^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment