Friday, October 22, 2010

About the CAPS

For those of you who are actually reading these posts...all the STORIES are in progress. I could totally over haul one with ideas given to me by ya'll. (not that anyone is responding) I like feed back even if its total hate mail... as long as you say why you'd rather wipe your butt with it that read it, I'm cool. Feed back helps writers A LOT. Any questions about the pieces, POST I'll answer as soon as I can. Or shoot me an email, or text (if the options are available) I'll remember more if you type it here ^.^

I tend to write about what I know as well as who I know.

Rants are things that strike me on any given day as important...things that I observe and feel are important to share. Take these as any mental tangents I might share. Things that usually sound good in my head, but the awesomeness doesn't always make it to "paper"

With this in mind...Enjoy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment