Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello All!

You might have noticed the lack of posting...there are some reasons for that.

One: LOTS of papers at the end of school
Two: Work taking up times between classes
Three: WoW's new class/race combinations
Four: I like sleep
Five: Other people who say they want to read my blog but have one or more of the above mentions and i'd like to get comments on what I have up already. Most of the people who I've asked to read are in school in some way or form.
                                       ~SO~

Short hiatus for them to catch up and post/call/respond. It also gives me some time to come up with more ideas... If something does strike my fancy I'll post, but as for now feel free to scroll back and read up. I like feed-back ^>^

3 comments:

  1. More like... scroll down and read... downwards.
    Been wondering where you were. =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *offers corn feed from a troll's back*

    ReplyDelete