Thursday, November 18, 2010

Something I found...

Going thru the notes on my Ipod today I found something that i wrote 71 days ago. "If we want what we can't have does the strength of the desire relate to how out of reach said item is?"

I'm not sure what I was thinking about at the time of writing this, but i do know what I thought after rediscovering  it.  "Oh snap! That's good!"

I also have decided that i can not call myself a Word Smith. I have not created (on purpose) a work that would propel me into the world of author-dome. So until I have honed my skills and mastered the techniques of my chosen profession I am but an apprentice. I hope you enjoy my progress (or possible lack-of-progress) and assist me in my training.

For those masters that have assisted me so far you have my deepest thanks...and my apologies.
 

3 comments:

  1. Scarcity economics applies itself to everything. The harder something is to acquire, the more intrinsic value it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apprentice... ^_^

    That's my word.

    Way to be a disciple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not your word...mine I mentioned it first in conversation...CALLED DIBS

    ReplyDelete