Monday, October 4, 2010

Dreams vs Nightmares

I realized a strange thing. After the roundabout fail of doctors to figure out  my headaches I stopped taking the meds. On the meds, sleep wasn't restful, and writing was so hard and came out all wrong. Off the meds (with a change in lifestyle and eating habits) I could write again and oh the dreams! They came back along with real sleep. I had to sleep more, and sometimes (if not careful) there were overlaps.

Anywho thats not the point of this...

Since then I've had only one nightmare. Granted it was enough to keep me awake for three days. (and I'm not going to post it here cause it still scares me) With the dream improvement the good got better and the bad got worse. Some kind of mental scale that balances what comes out of my head or just chance? Are the vivid dreams of running as a wolf, or flying on red wings worth the fear of your worst nightmares brought to the front of your mind? 

I think yes. Tho I don't think I would have choose this if given the choice but I'll learn from it what I can. Some of the stories posted here are from dreams, some are from my waking mind. Please enjoy as I sift thru my brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment