Monday, January 31, 2011

I don't know if I told you this before but...

          My intended use for this blog was to post my stories so the many people I'd like to read  them could, at their leisure. As it turns out, rants are shorter and easier to put out than  the stories I prefer to write. This may be a "DUH!"  moment for some (or all) but it was a screeching halt for me. I don't like the idea of putting have done stories up (half done as missing elements I require...not so much the "polished piece") so I have come to a bit of a problem.
          Deadlines make me work harder. A paper for class will get more attention because it has a due date imposed by someone else. I HATE that i am extrinsically motivated (>.<) but it has been acknowledged and it is a work in progress.
                                                                   ~SO~
         I figured that I'd use all of this in my attempts to force and intrinsically motivate myself. (<--oxymoron?) I figure with my current work/school/teaching load I figure I can do at least one story a month, or two to three shorties/poems. Rants come and go as things either fall into my head or emotions are pricked. So, Dear Readers, small assistance if you please. Keep reading and keep commenting. Good or bad comments, as long as they are logical in nature, are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment