Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Names have been changed...

Since my personal writing has been improving in number (if not in correct grammar) I figured I'd throw it up here for people to read at their own pace. (Hachi's idea) As well as being a possible whining corner I plan on posting what I remember of the dreams I have because it appears I lose journals and the like. Can't see me losing Lappy anytime soon. It seems to me dreams are what happens when people relax to the point that all the paradigm walls in their heads sink, and their minds function as they would with out filtering or categorization. (As me about my vegetable tray analogy some time...I DARE YOU) Asking Teren, Giggy, Magicj, or a handful of other people, they'd tell you that strange things come out of my head. All i have to say is...you have been warned. ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Yay me! You have no idea how long it took me to figure out how to post here

    ReplyDelete